Monday, January 5, 2009

shopping mood

working on the Friday ( but it is in holiday mood), alternate off on Saturday ( the 1st week and 3rd for 2009).. and i m waiting for Sunday~~~~

my salary are out, and it gonna to be fly out form my wallet.. i have to pay my insurance my debts for the thing i buy ( sound like i got credits card) but seem to be, because i owe my aunt, she use her cards pay the things and i have to pay her back when i got money~~ = .=

no matter how, i gonna to shop and buy some for my CNY shirt.

so the first choice BTS~ but before start to shop, went to have a movie first.

the choice are “YES MAN”, girl and loong are coming to join us and watch the movie.

“consent that you to the people, no matter what u should say YES or not you will pay for it”

no more “NO” words in your life, so the story start.

once it say NO, the bad luck are came~~~

rate it as 9/10, its is kinda nice. a comedy movie.funny~~ xD

after the movie gotta buy my stuff, act quite many cheap shirt sell are, actually the quality are totally bad~~arwh!!!!! i just bought some at there bought 1jacket (formally for office attire),1 top, 2shorts.

i m still not satisfaction what i had bought and i still wanna to buy more but currently my money are gone~ so have to wait my bonus out only can continue to buy!!!!

thought after that should be go sunway, because girl wan to buy something at there..but lastly never make it because is too late.

so went back to OUG have our dinner. @ station 1~~ till very late~~

No comments: