Saturday, January 17, 2009

annoy

yea, i woke up as usual and ready my everything and go to work, nothing special ..

but get some news from my colleague..the bonus are out.. YEAaaa.. “JUMPING” now.. i love the bonus… but somehow i felt nervous, i know i’m bad in my work..

and started worried about it… how much can i get it?? bOooO.. if get less den 2K, die la… =.=

anyway, not to worried at la.. its out d, no matter how the true also wont change lo…

another bull-shiting thing happen, the fella tells me” HE GOT GF” and “sorry for LIE to u”.. what the fucking things! no one cares that izit u got a GF! if really u got it.. just FUCK off la.. stop annoying me…

shif shif~~ no mood care those fella.. i’m wondering my bonus now.. xD

@ nitex.. my girl come to get me out, so went to the bank cox i got bankrupt d.. i have to take my money.. and the result.. ho ho~~ i get more den 2k.. yea~~ “JUMPING” again..

then we headed to Niu Che Shui @ FULL-HOUSE to had our dinner.. ^^
ermmm…there d food taste not bad lo..” not taking the picture at there “ due to the time and i forgot also..
perhaps next time coming i will be take it…

No comments: