Wednesday, January 14, 2009

hapless


wOoO.. “GOOD NEWS”!! what the fucking year.. been injured 2 times in new year 2009. just only the first month, how can i gone thru my rest of the year??


the 1 first time on my heels at my bed, and the 2nd time on my elbow is on my bed too! ish~~~

how good?? i sure it will be got scar on this 2 place.. =.=


nah~~~ better recover before the CNY la.. its look ugly..

another good news! i have no car edi, my BITCH sis say she wants the car totally be hers.

she don’t need me pay of it anymore! so what? i knew you won’t borrow for it to me anymore !

FUCKING bad mood.. O.o


i have to save money , i wants a car.. don’t care it is second hand or what…

its must nice~~ =p


and now, i’m officially broke! totally broke! i haven’t celebrate the CNY and haven’t gone thru this month and the money was gone! wOoO, i know i using the money like water..

PK d.. good what? no need to use anymore..


hope hope??? my last hope is my bonus… when the company will out the bonus? or this year don’t have because of the financial tsunami!!!! oh yea~ what a poor year for me..


sobz~~ T_T



p/s: I want car, I want money!

p/p/s: should i go for this FRIDAY?? but i'm out off $$..

No comments: