Thursday, January 1, 2009

Beginning 2009

Thing were happen wont return back
It may bring a lot of joy and grief
Just look forward and not backward..
Before that let’s fresh the last memory it had on 2008…

The very first thing which really make me have in remembrance, first time step in to the mass society, started working, get to know more types of person in the world, what is the truth and the most important the realistic thing.. somehow I try my best to done it all, even it is difficulty to handle. But I still haven reach the point that I want, I should be more hardworking in that.

The first year I been attend so many weeding dinner ( Thomas . Chua . Aeson )
Align CenterFirst time went out with colleague to have dinner (shabu-shabu buffet)
Went to Genting on late at night, chillin at starbucks with the drift driver (loong) O.o
My memorable 19th birthday with them ( dear, xin, loong, carmen, tong )

thx my family and frenz for the present
my first time SxxxE (bad girl)
The first time we watch mid-night movie and camwhore alots in Pyramid
He bought me the first dinner dress
I had my first dog “VV”
The worst time I had, lucky with my girl and her dear we walk around @ bukit tinggi
I had my first celebration Halloween @ Sanctuary
The X’mas eve @ Bangsar
The X’treme nights
With our lovely place, I thought we always hang around at the “OldTown Kopitiam” @ everywhere

I don’t remember all the things were happen in my life, but I m appreciate, it really bring a lot means to me with my (dearest dear, xin, loong) u 3 always in my life… really thanks to you.
No matter how, hope all the best in this new year.

No comments: