Tuesday, January 13, 2009

envy


starting feel tired for everything....
do you??

Sunday-

shopping spread.. even I m broke I still wanna to continue my shopping..
went to BTS again, dear want buy jeans, jacket, leather shoes for himself..
before that we went to “sushi king” for our breakfast and lunch, i know is abit late. almost3o’clock only went to eat.. xD

wOOooO.. i ate a lot sushi.. i love sushi..
and i order the fried chicken + rice..
looking good~taste nt bad la…
after that, start to shop.. shop n shop this shop n the next time.. actually there are nothing different because there got alots same outlets.. zzzZzZzz.. because i saw lots, normally RM 10 throwing shirt low in quality so dun buy it.. lolxxx..

okay, finally we go back to d shop that previous we had buy the jeans at here, and for the reason there only have the fitting room to try the shirt n jeans~~
seriously I felt no mood I cant buy single of thing!! argh~~ how can?? dear d buy his jeans.. at least 1 item.. xD

In a shop, i try something top n skirt~ ish!! I wanna to say big boobs really make troublesome, i can’t fit in some top!! oh-gosh~~ i really need a serious diet for it! even I’m managed my weight drop till 5x++ but I’m not satisfied with it, i still need to drop more! really jealous on those girl which can fit in every top n skirt..

no mood d, suddenly meet my sister at there, thought she will be in Pavilion with her dear n some frenx. but saw her in, and get to know she didn’t get single thing also.. poor us.. -.-

not to care anymore, I gotta concentrate in.. nananan~~ shop~~~ i finally bought myself some.. then I suggest dear went to sunway for second round shop~ yea.. how crazy is us??? shop from times square to sunway… it is freaking tired but i still enjoy it…

Starting being emo! dear really picky, say this and tat for those leather shoes.. neh~~~ i have no mood for it edi.. waiting girl n loong come, at last we 2 girl walk n they 2 boy walk around..we went to La Senza I thought to buy some new bra for my CNY but i didn’t get it because the bra strips can’t change , I need it with the changer hook.. lolx.. after that went into the padini concept “vinnci” I saw a quite nice shoes, but i didn’t buy it, don’t know why.. perhaps the next time i been there I will bought it.. xD

time pass fast, is 10o’clock is closing… we wait both of them at the carpark..
I camwhore with the big mirror~xD
guess who??
lolxx.. dear really bought a leather shoes when he shop with loong!! darn him!
I m tiring edi, and my legs are pain d…

P/S : I’m crazy now, i wan shop again!



Saturday-

this is the 2nd week Saturday. i gotta work on this week.. argh~~~~
but so time so on, the time pass so fast.. is 12.30pm i’m oFF!!

pick by by loong den headed to pick up the girl.. oh yea, the girl really forgetful she forget bring her hp out again. after that went back to her hse and took it back.

after that headed back to OUG, meet Debbie and long lost contact net frenx.. “ the snoppyguy n CKC” we had our lunch at a café, having our lame craps out.. and Debbie scare her bf envy so she had made a story out.. hoho~~ turn the snoopyguy become my new brother cousin! how funny~~=p

finish the meal and talking some craps in d end up they gotta go… for another date~~ how busy they are.. so 3 of us have nothing to do, went go X5 to gaming, for d long time we didn’t game le..

hohoho~~ so SDO-ing at there mean while i’ m updating the blog for the previous day..
okay, a short updating den i went to my game..
oH-gosh, a long time nvr play my finger really pain -.-

okay la, is late we game abt for 4 hours.. so we went to a dinner at wangsa maju for later gotta find dear and bought him something to eat~
lolx..how busy is him.. never bother me when I’m!! stupid feller!!!

just let it be, I m getting tired d… so going back to sleep lo… zZzzZz

No comments: