Monday, October 27, 2008

WTF!

I was tired these few day! i doesn’t know y??I m lazy to get update my blog now..
Hahaha,kinda weird,,oh yea, I know y??

I was “gila” gaming recently lerrr…SDO la…wat again??wtf!!gaming gaming~~~give dear scold d liao…haha..sorry dear…

Hmmm…26-10-2008 loong loong back~~~~~~welcome back cute guy! Muahahahaha.. we gonna to have a drink at “station 1”,our lovely place…still same…kinda chat awhile den go home,he need some rest yeaaa…

Hmmmm…hmmmm…damn..i really pk d le..i take a package for my face is worth RM 2800.00 after discount is still in RM 2288.00..u KILL me better!!!,my face now r category as sensitive skin!!OMG~~~~~use a lot of $$..and buy those product..plus this plus tat almost RM 3000.00…Aaaaaaa~~~someone kill me now pls!!

Hohohoh…ermmm…is holiday…I didn’t sleep…I use mummy laptop on9..hohohoh..siao! I on9 till 4++….okay,someone who chat wif me pls keep quite on this,dear doesn’t know I tat late go to sleep..

Okay~~~~I gonna die soon,..Zzzzzz…

No comments: