Friday, October 10, 2008

Poser

Thrusday-Pasar Malam

Gosh,I didn’t do what I had say..eat more again,pasar malam lot of food especially OUG pasar malam..pls help me..and sis don’t u try to lure me anymore with all those food~~~

Okay???praying~~~praying~~~wanna be sucesss….
Ha!my makeup remover come back d,don’t know where my little sis find it back..muackxx.thanks babe~~

Oh,my room finally got a mirror d..i love it so much..Discuss with sis v feel that our mirror there d lighting r dark.now r trying to find suitable lamp holder to put there,and make it more light..=P

Yea..Camwhore again~~I love mirror..XoXo

OMG!!reli OMG!!Dear said I m FAT d!!DAMN…reli need DIET..the 1st time I said tis..stupid nia!



*i love tis*
Wednesday-Continue??

Gonna continue my job,to keep my thing n throw away all d rusbbish have..
SWT,my makeup remover d gone I cant find it I cant remember where I put it.sigh!need to buy new de again..

I think not gonna to have my dinner ady,unexpected dear come to find me…and my thing still not done yet.already 2days my thing still mess up there,and I gonna to keep it tis away again and go out with dear to have dinner.lolxxx..so bad eat again,so bad long time didn’t control myself to don’t eat dinner again,and also I was gain again.Stupid~~~

No comments: