Saturday, October 18, 2008

look forward to

Saturday,I m finish working,going back home to wait my doggy back..i m feel excited~~~~~~~but I m wait until really tired d..going to ZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzz..But when I m wake,ish~~~~still need to wait la…

Okay,dear is coming he help me buy puppy food..GOSH!quite expensive…is ok la,for the first time..At last waiting and waiting den finally I follow my aunt go bring the dog back..SWT =.= Finally reach,I saw the dog ady,not really look nice but is ok la..still can accept,but I don’t like it d is y is a GIRL..i wan a MALE doggies..ish!!promise ppl d,I should accept and take it back home..i m still happy I got it…

“She” really gud,since I start carry her and she never bark on me..muah!! but when I m reach home,I get scold form my mom! ISH,sad la..she say y the dog is so big tis and tat..i m feel like gonna to let the dog go…I don’t really wanna get scold la, bcox of it..

Then I m out,going have dinner wit dear,he are waiting and waiting me there..HA!i m know u r really hungry d…Sorry,make u wait too long..okay la…Gonna eat luuuu…Wai wai call me ask me gaming I ask dear but he doesn’t look like really happy,becox izit I always out with him eih??

But then luckly Wai Wai come over here and talk to him.oh yea!v r going to gaming…they 2 have their DOTA world..i m going for my SDO there..haha..so nice..i really crazy in SDO now…hmmm, v play till 12++ den go home luuuu..^^

Anyway,thanks dear for EVERYTHING..loving~~

No comments: