Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Does GOD know why?


I wonder why In this world, really got many of them like to pass the buck to who doesn’t at here! DAMN they all..WTF! they are the “WORST” in the world..

And can I ask god , why they are doing so??? Okay, maybe I can answer this, they doesn’t wan to take any responsibility for it! Bull-shitss~~ Kinda fella doesn’t think about their feeling, they just think I just push this trouble away , then I m FINE! Just let other people get scold by it!

Ish~~selfish..HATE those fella..hey people try to correct this attitude..Don’t do it again~~
Shift off!!!! Working now, feel sleepy hopefully I can get sleep now..Zzzz..but I cant, can somebody make me feel fresh??? Seeing all digit feel more sleepy on it..
Arghhh…I m gonna crazy~~~~I need a nice rest.. I didn’t sleep well..K.O~~ i m fall!!


No comments: