Sunday, October 19, 2008

burst-up

I cant sleep well,bcox of “VV”(miss mention i change her name)..their are many complain on that puppies,early in the morning I hear a lot of it..ISH@!@ I really cant sleep…and I m going to beauty parlor there to wash my face..And my face now terrible horrible-vegetable..

I m being so unhygienic..i didn’t really protect it nicely and it become more worst now, until I need t
o go there..and the beautician say it take a long time to cure it..and my fringe need to pin it up..OMG!it so ugly….

The most big problem is I gonna to bankrupt ady..The 1st treatment ady cost me RM 280.00 even is buy 1 free 1…I m gonna
to die ady,not only go there go do the treatment for it..and I need to do it at home and buy a lot of thing..1 small bottle is cost me RM 188.00..lalalalala I m almost fainted at there ady..

No choice,not buying now..wait I m rich
1st..hahaha…hmmmm,okay next week I m gonna to back there again..T.T

Going home,is 2++ d waiting dear come to have breakfast and lunch..i m so hungry,elaine dear coming too..hohohoh..after eating gaming again,I really crazy for it..SDO SDO SD
O SDO!!! V play until 8.00,call us crazy…but then is raining,have to move it on also ,I m totally wet of it…Zzzzzzzzzz
No fringe now no camwhore currently , I m UGLY now..=.=Last pic!

No comments: