Sunday, October 12, 2008

Combination

Sunday-Crazy

Wake up on 11++ yea,dear still haven’t wake yet bocz now on he r BUSY with his business don’t have time to company me d…

Pity me…12++ I wake him up and come over here to have breakfast and lunch with me~~2in1 lo..no choice wat..after tat go cyber again,I m gonna crazy in SDO d..these 2 day keep playing,but still so lame always lose nia..

Elaine join us later on coz she r late d,so cant sit wit us..yea,but she still join SDO with me..okay,v at there not so long,but it still raining no choice have to walk more faster..den v go STATION 1 yum cha and talk also..

MR.CHENG will back soon~~~~~~~~yea,v all miss you,especially Elaine..so better u faster come back la..


Saturday-Errr??

As usually working,yea…after tat dear Elaine find me to company her do something~~Pay her phone bill,buy stationary for her company..Ahhh,den v go to cyber..y huh??cox raining,v have to do tat go cyber..

OH…v spend a lot of time at there,v been there on 2something,v play till 7 onli back..OH yea,v r crazy…I play till headache..hahahaha..so LAME nia..

Den ask my sis pick me up,I don’t have energy to back d..going back home,ISH..drop on my bed still till 11++..i m d PIG!ehhh,check my hp got msg,wai ask me go cyber again..

Hoho..i ask him next time wan me go tell me early…..yea~~


Friday-Emergency

Uhmm,friday night going out yum cha with wenniz,carmen,wai~~still 4 of us..Talking some gossip in the car,den our destination is SS2 there.Island café there,environment wasn’t too bad but don’t know y I don’t really go there.

For me I rather choose station 1 those café,maybe I m … don’t know how to say about it.but it still okay,better den no any direction.uhhhh,reach there I think is almost 10.00o’clock,abit traffic jam so bit late been there.

Ohh~I break the promise I do eat again!SPAGHETTI my favorite..DAMN~~~coz I didn’t eat yet so I cant control myself..

Wei was ordering the pineapple fired rice,quite special..yea,v r talking many,gossip non-stop~~~

Suddenly,wai have a call form his family ask him back look like something happen,1st call from her sis,den 2nd her brother and the third his cousin bro..yea,seen really something big is happen..Gonna rush it back,the 1st time v go back so early..Zzzzzzz..

No comments: