Monday, October 6, 2008

Tiring

these day really really tired…im really being a good girl enuff ler..i didn’t go for shopping just stay at home done wat I should..oh yea~~is really tiring..1st time I do it by myself,carried out all the heavy thing lo..T.T tired die!! I m doing renovate for my room,eiii I got new bed d..but currently pity la,have to sleep at living room there…T.T

and so bad..my stomach pain now..and have to sleep there..no bed for me!!i miss my dog..i thorw it into the cupboard ler..=p

Okla…2 moredays to go..i will have a brand new room..with 2 lovely colour tat I love so love much..pink n blue..oh yes~~~~~~~I love tis..OMG! My thing now currently are damn messy,one here n one there..i don’t know where all the thing I ady put..Some is in my mummy room some is in the living room and others also got..lolxxx.

I will throw away the comp into the store room there la…but how abt my laptop??when only I can get it??eiii..izit for the sure dear will get me a pink laptop huh?i wondering now ler…is quite long time d le..still no result yet..or mayb at last I buy it for myself wei~~~T.T

No comments: