Thursday, October 23, 2008

Humdrum

Day to day, time to time.. this few days I doesn’t know what I m really doing.. ISH~~ feels like numbly with nowdays doing something I really don’t know..


Wake up on the time, don’t be late to work.. having my lunch , continue working , after working , homes , sleep , bath , movie , sleep… but now I can’t really concentrate in my work.. What’s wrong with me now?? And tat’s was my life now.. Really stuffy.. but what to do??

Dear was busy now, now talk in phone also diff already.. I m miss you now , but did you??? Really … … … GOD! What can I going to do?? No one talk with me.. And I wont talk with “VV” just like I m stupid rite now.. Izit??

My girl going to trip tomorrow, will back on Sunday and loong loong will back too.. I will miss u dear..=p


No comments: