Wednesday, January 2, 2013

28-30/12

281212, the silly went to swim with his fren because I can’t swim

after that we went to dinner together ..
we had coco steamboat because is myfavorite and to make my stomach feel warm..
such a intimate boyfriend..=)

the first time overnight at his place with peaceful heart cox of mom not ard,and I no need to put explain to anyone..


291212, everytime stay at his place for sure very late only wake..
most early will be 12olock! 
we went for brunch at sri kembangan, the famous curry mee as he said from pudu..
it taste not bad, but he claim that pudu there more delicious! 
after that we went to the mines hang around , then decide to watch movie..
“cz 12” we choose at last, then we rest at starbucks and get the phone charge..
my pretty boy!

the movie is nice, very interesting ! make me laugh of loud.. xD
then we went back to his place to take the camera because need pass to his fren and had our dinner at tmn midah..
for very first time to had such malay dishes, the way to order almost same likeChinese cuisine just cooking taste different..
not bad tho, quite delicious..

301212, no place to go so suggest him today I get somerevision on my study..

afternoon he bring me to eat “yong dao fu” his favourite.. 
but we went there too late, the most delicious already sold out..
finished our brunch then we went to shamelin1, went to bought movie ticketfirst then went to OldTown café to had my revision..



lucky he bring ipad to kill the boringness!
time almost near, then we went to movie “ Life of Pi”.. 
after the movie we back to MegaMendung tohave our dinner..
surprisingly meet sister there too!



-we had stick together for more than 24hrs =)







No comments: