Thursday, January 10, 2013

about 2013


busy in working for almost whole week, but still not really done my work yet..fedup!

its 2013, first day of this year dine with my dearest family..
we had thai cuisine as our dinner @ cheras , after dinner we went to had dessert together..

2.1.13 , back our usual life routine.. we went to swim again , but not really healthy about we had really heavy dinner/early supper at mamak..
fats keep stick on us.. =(

5.1.13, not really a good starting day when he came, we been argue again cox of me.. never realize myself are doing wrong thing..
after cool down we had our first meal @ teppanyaki and we went to shopping for our cny cloth, but seems I bought more than him..
girls are never enough to bought new things, especially cloths dress and shoe!
night time, finally get to try on this delicious burger as he mention before.. burger kawkaw at wangsa maju, it’s not kidding  the queue was super long..alot people really went for this!
I love the chicken burger so so so much!

6.1.13, Sunday, early in the morning he send me home cox of need to help my mom to work!
around afternoon time he fetch me back home to change and it is another day for us to continue shopping.. actually is me to shop, he never get a single thing..
my poor baby! Really sorry for never get u into mens shop..>.<
after shopping we went to beer factory because jasmine aka the sister had really bad mood..
so the first time chilling on Sunday and dinner combine with beer..
we had our fun time actually.. =)

7.1.13, finally the class is back as usual.. my B spend his time for me again, fetching me went to study and back..
we had our teochew style porridge as dinner , taste really not bad.. I love the braise duck!!!
he said, this is another choice to dinner for us next time ..

9.1.13, our swimming session again..
yea, he get improved a lot when 1st time swimming with me.. now he get faster than me , swim more longer than me..
I admit that im not persist as him, that’s y he get improved so fast in such short time..
CoCo steamboat for us, but we had a not really joyful dinner because of my family members.. =X


No comments: