Monday, January 21, 2013

18-20/1/13

Friday , day as usual..
After finish class rushing back home to get prepared cause promise to elmes went to his home for buffet dinner..
So my B came to pick me later on, after he finished celebrate his mom birthday..
Around 10+ we reached there but elmes is not home so we wait at nicole house..
Fulfil our empty stomach d then we play some game with beer..
stayed at there ard 12+ then we left d..

Saturday,we had our dim sum as brunch at Sri Petaling..

before we back to home , went to dabao “tong kee” thing for mom to eat..
my B spot a cute design cake, but it actually doesn't worth the price.. kinda expensive..
So we spend our whole day at home to do cookies..
Night, went back to his house area there had our late late dinner &supper..
the hokkien mee really taste not bad! 


busy for whole day d, my B super tired very fast he fall asleep d..


Sunday, I had an appointment to do the IPL on 12.30pm
but my B dragging the time, we had our KFC as breakfast till 12.30 we only out from home..
I had been late, ard 12.50pm only reach, the girls there seems rejected my appointment..
lastly they still do it for me, and she recommend me to buy something..
not reli costly , so I agree to buy it.. but when I get the product, itsfxxking exp..
the container not even bigger than 50cents size and it cost me RM30..
somemore she say ask me to take more and count me more cheaper..
I don’t think I will bought it again!
After done everything rush back to home and do cookies..
doing non-stop till 7+ we went out to had our dinner and went to bank to settle the payment..
my B already very tired d, really pity of him..even tho weekend still have to help my mom to do cookies..
such a very good boy!! Really love him so much..

No comments: