Tuesday, January 29, 2013

26-28/1


Just a CNY, been so busy..
Luckily had early shop with the dearest for our new tops & bottoms..
I missed a lot of my drama & tv shows..
Dunno where is my own time gone..

The dearest  more pity, have to sacrificehis time for me..
no time to do his thing, and long long time never went to swim d..
and TQ for helping me doing the cookies together..
Our 3 days holidays of cox still sticking with cookies..
Saturday night we went to SS2 for dinner, very first time eat lok lok with thisstyle but actually is almost similar with melacca satay celup.. =p



Then last mint decide to watch midnight movie, “paper moon” at TS..
really long long time nvr had midnight movie already.. I love midnight movieactually, just dunno y..
but not really good always had midnight movie as nowadays really a lot robber case.. >.<

Sunday, tot we had another midnight movie but the dearest stomach ache socancel d..
Monday, early early seek for skin doctor for my sensitive lips.. so now im not allow to eat spicy hot & sour food!
is torturing!!!!
then we had hakka yong tao fu as our brunch, my dearest always favourite! 


after we went to pearl point to see the zara sales, not really cheap..at last Ialso can’t get anything from there..


miss this 3days holiday..
(z_Z)



No comments: