Thursday, January 3, 2013

last day on 2012


311212, working day as usual but because of 
boss daughter wedding day he allow us to finish work earlier so kind of him..

so decide to go for hair cut with the dearest.. 

I did curl on my hair but seem not very nice, cox he keep laughing at me.. =c
and he shave his hair till very short.. xD
the time going so fast and rushing back to my home and get myself done..
I hate to attend wedding dinner alone, because I don’t social so was sitting alone there until my same department colleague arrive..
SS with my colleague..
how wish the dinner could end earlier so I can meet up with my B..

keep pressing phone while dinner is on, looking at the time..
finally time pass faster and B came to pick me up, super happy!

back home and get to dress up again, and ready for our new year eve party..
but seem the god wan us to celebrate in the car cox traffic jam at the road we wanna to go..
lucky B, try on another way and we reach there before 12! 
music on, party animal everywhere.. just enjoy with the music and drinks.. xD



the must when in club, pictures! Snap xD



we hang in the club till 2+ so end our party, we drink drank but not drunk..



last but not least , glad that we spend our time together and hope we could celebrate together on future and stay happy together on 2013! 


ILY,BY


No comments: