Wednesday, December 26, 2012

24-25/12/12




241212, the eve of Christmas

B bring me to The Curve celebrate our ever first Christmas eve night..
no planning to dinner at which restaurant, because a lot choice at there..
but seems like most of the restaurant in our list is full, we walk along the street and seek it..
first, we ask the seats at Italianess but the waitress seem not so welcome us then we decide to try at Bubba Gump and drop the contact..
after that ask another restaurant that call “Marche” surprisingly it do have seats, so quickly we decide to have it at there..


google abit about this restaurant “Marché Mövenpick”

 

Is a totally FRESH concept in dinning pioneered by Mövenpick in Europe in 1983, Marché (pronounced “Mar-Shay”) which means “market” in French, is a creative, colorful and innovative restaurant concept developed by the Swiss-based Mövenpick Group ..
And each guess has a “market passport “ that is stamped with items as you take food and then pay for at the end
(NOTE:if you lose the passport as it’ll cost you RM250!)

When we got our seats ask my dearest to find food for me because leg was pain =.=
pity him to find , queue to order food and wait it!
is not kidding, he took very long time to get those food.. lots of people in the house!
finally finally our table is full with foods.. 







the food taste so so still acceptable , but can’t consider its really tasty.. LOL

finished our dinner, we went some place to rest , chat and looking people that playing snow spray~
the curve its really crowded even tho it don’t have any occasion for countdown , but the people they using the snow spray countdown themselves once the clock hits 12oclock..

after that we quickly went back to avoid jam at there..

when we got back to the car, my silly gave me another surprise!
he present me a super huge teddy bear!!!!
before that still keep mentioning no buy present for me and ask me don’t angry >.<
really so so so touching, till tears also drop..
no one treat me this good before,you are the only will do so!
ahhhhh, hard to express the happy feeling..
really super happy
…=DD

and u name it as
B…
now got
B accompany me sleep d.. =)





(thank you my B for the surprise and present, hope u will like ur present too)

 

****************************************************
251212 , Christmas day

we both was lazy pig, always sleep till very late only wake..
always get to eat on very late time..
went to farenheit 88 to had Zanmai Sushi for our 1st meal. Still have to queue to get the table..
lucky just awhile..
my B 1st time having zanmai, hope he like the food.. because sushi is my all time favourite and Zanmai become my priority choice now..





after eat we went to Pavilion walk walk, I think we walk ard 1-2hrs+
my B heart very itchy wanna buy a few item d..
“wallet , formal bag & belt from AX”
LOL

finish walk then we went to PM at Sri Petaling, to put the  screen protector for my new love..
eat again at there, we share our meal this time.. =p
B, send me home and he went back early..

holiday always end fast , its end more fast when we get together..

No comments: