Tuesday, January 15, 2013

cheat day


*only ourself know*
our day to spend together, is really special.. =D
we went to one utama to shop, because my B not yet get anything for his CNY..
first thing we reach is settle our drumming stomach!
newyorknewyork is the choice, flipping the menu over and over again finally decideto eat what..
still worrying the food are delicious anot , planning if not delicious wannaeat what to balance it..
but when the food are serve, is out of expectation. ..
the food is just nice, never get disappointed!



we just love the food so much!!

I told him that I wont buy anything but still I buy more than him..
opppppsss!!
he bought only 3pcs, I buy more than that.. OMG! Overspend!
I should stop d, don’t let me go shop don’t let me bring the money or card!!

night time, we went to SS2 murni..


the claypot lou shu fun is the best, and we had roti beckham! Love it,  because inside got a lot tuna.. xD

this is how we spend our whole day, is tiring tho.. but really happy that stick with my B..









No comments: