Wednesday, June 17, 2009

lamest

oh-opssy, i had abandon my blog for few days, because i had no urge to blog …
as for the few reason..

- did i mention before?? my P1 connection line had been cut off.. how good news izit..
- didn’t hang out for the weekends due to something happen.
- i’m lazy..
- i’m been EMO right the days..
yea, and right now i think should update a few..

go back to Saturday, something i wanna say..
because of mine stupid temper, i throw away the ring ,and i almost lost the ring that Bii gave it.. *DAMN IT* thanks to my brother find it back for me.. =)

as Sunday i get FFK from the fella and get to stay at home then i do manicure for my nail, and finally i do get the dress i bought it from on-9 shop..*yet, i’m fucking POOR and BROKE now!*
after that i had my late brunch with my sister and mom again @ the same place.. =)
after that we get to JUSCO to bought something cheap, because they having stock clearance…
and i get the fella an “Alain Delon” belt and nothing for myself.. !! how stupid i’m~

Monday.. something stupid about it..
having lunch with my colleague , and 2 uncles was sit with us because there were no empty place.
is okay, but then..i really can’t bear it the uncle attitude, so decide to talk about it..
1 of the uncle were so greedy, can say so?
let’s be it clear, the uncle that pay $$ for the ALL the food call as A, another greedy one as B.
because A are spend B had the lunch for 1 bowl of fish ball mee and order again 1 bowl of fishball.. then the B eat the fish ball more than A, after finish eat the mee & fishball .. B request A to other another snacks “rojak” for him, but the A didn’t ate much, just about 20% of it..
so i think the UNCLE B should pay by himself la..
maybe you were think i were so 8-po, but i really can’t bear for it.
if my friend spend me, i think i should have it with them ½ , nor than eat that much…

and i bought somee sweet for myself during lunch time , because feel bored during work.. lolxx..
see my work place... zzzz *speechless*
i love "ribena pastille"

so stop the lamest post here.. =)

p/s: i had over budget this month, about RM 150.00 , yet it still middle of the month. so u killed me now!

No comments: