Thursday, June 11, 2009

excited bit

yes, finally i do wait until the day..
finally have a date with bii after so long.. no matter how i will just do it, even i’m feel not really well.. we make it on times square because dear wanna buy something at low yat & mummy need our help to buy the printer stuff, so just have it at there.
i drive this time, because i get it the permission from the owner yea.. =) thanks sis..

oh, you know i’m still a new learner with the driving skill.. i can’t even park the car so nice, and bii force me to do the parking with reverse one..OMG!!! i do it like shit!!! i should try harded and learn harder for that..

not to waste the time so we make it and went to the cinema there, we decide to have termintaro salvation for the day.. is about 2++ and next are on 2.50 so we try to ask that, but there are no nice place ady so we bought the premier seat for RM17.00 per ticket….deal!

erm, not much time left so bii n me decide just bought some snack from the cinema there.. thought wanna have my favorite mashed potato, but the machine are out of service.. so disappointed!! So jus bought some nuggets and sweet corn.. find out that, for the premier seat they allowed customer go in early and they did ready alots of seat at outside.. =)

after they do the cleaning we only went in.. so just had enjoy our movie..
rated 8/10.. not bad.. =)

after the movie we did not go for any meal and went to low yat, at the time I jus found out bii actually went there to help loong took back the mother-board.. LOL….and meet my colleague there.. =) lil surprise..

next went to sg.wang, really long time never walk at there ..thought wanna went back there to seek a new wallet, but did not get it.. I cant find the lovely 1..
so just went back to times square. And bii n me just so suddenly bought a lot stuff within half hours… lolx..

then time is getting late, so we went back to have dinner with my family..
but have to wait dad back first…
yups, here to show what we get in the half an hour..

2pairs of sunglasses, 2 hat , 2bikini for myself , a mouse and not forget I bought a pink short.. but some I did not capture in.. lolx

and bii had a nap while waiting dad back and I capture him with the hat & myself too…ugh! Abit ugly..
so we have the dinner at sri sentosa and this time I drive.. =)
dad complain that I drive too slow,zzzzz!!! And so deicde that I wanna race with him,see who will be faster to get home .. and we had some lame joke during the dinner.. lolx not that bad..
so yea, is kinda excited to be.. daughter and father race together.. dad with waja get with mum and youngest sister & me with wira get with sister brother and bii..
thought I will be lose but not, i get to win dad at the last corner when went back home.. how excited!! When i cross over dad car, all laugh like crazy because get shocked by me.. yea! I’m so proud with myself.. *laughing*

after that we play with the stuff that we bought.. some picture been capture for bii =)

tat’s all..should have a stop right now..

p/s: the freaking ulcer make me so PAIN!

No comments: