Monday, June 8, 2009

dinner @ palace group

-due to alots picture so I decide to combine it..


I do my manicure for myself before the night…

Another my work with the sticker..

I thought was using purple colour , but unfortunately the condition for the colour are not good already so decide use the blue 1..


@ FRIDAY night! is Jbii sister wedding dinner.. and I was went there with him…

we were taking his uncle car go with, feel not so comfortable.. but just use to it..

went it there abit early, about 5something.. since is nothing to do, better than siting inside the bride room to wait so me and bii just went out to have some fresh breath..


you know I should relax myself, I do as usual.. *camwhore*


see my bii, his hairstyle back like last time.. =) I love it

turns to me..

then we went in back again but we found something nice, actually is mirror in da room…so what waiting for? Just capture..

me and bii

then waiting and waiting… siting with someone unknown like her sister friends, is abit boring… I know I’m not sociable just being silent at there, about like 8something dinner only start.. feels like *WTF*!

Oppss-y! I don’t actually expect so late only start..=( but no choice..


We went in and went out because it is too boring and feel stress saja, no one I know I couldn’t talk so much… have a walk at outside while dear have his cig!!


Then went into restroom, I want release myself I camwhore again..

Eh-kem! Excuses me please ? I just cant stand with it, just feel freaking boring!

Ermm, doenst eat much because I don’t really love some foods..


Yea yea, cut it short.. finally the dinner is done, all the guest start to go back after all r finish eat..

Company dear go here and there, actually I feel being like stupid! LOL~~~ no offence , I just wanna to talk out only…

Then before back have a picture with her sister.. =) *haven get the picture yet, but dunoo will get it anot*


(SHOUT out here: actually this is the most boring dinner I had it if compare with others, because what? All their sibling friends are just like doesn’t giving any reaction!)


And get back to bii home, over night at his place because he drink too, I don’t wan he send me back in this late.. =)

U slap me off please, I love camwhore too much…. Since dear wanna use his comp so I start my session again…*WTF*

Thought wanna rest early but we both hang until 5something only sleep , just because I’m using dear comp and I force him to accompany me.. LOL..thanks bii.. and bii ate a korean maggie before sleep…



Ps: next will talk about UPG~

No comments: