Wednesday, June 3, 2009

can’t bear with it…

Don’t want to wait!


finally I do get myself to visit the doctor..

Working till 3o’clock something and get myself to rest to visit the doctor.

The professional one, known as family doctor konon-nya since my childhood..


No doubt he is really good and patient… since is a good doctor that’s why need to wait long… till 6 o’clock only reach my number, and I was no that noob wait at there but then rest at home first..


Finally, I get the answer from the doctor..

Inside my nose there are inflammation because the previous sick are not yet recover that’s make it like that so that’s why I got serious headache, but this is not the worst..OMG!!!

He said not the worst, I gonna to faint.. I get the pain and its really make me so suffer..


I cant get myself in a air-cond room if wanna get recover fast…=(

But anyway it will be better…


Yeap.my med’s .. new med’s~~~~~~

Cost my RM91!!!!

Shit la weih! So expensive…

It’s only get 3-4days to cure it..and I’m waiting…


p.s: first time i drink that sweet cough med's... LOL

No comments: