Tuesday, June 23, 2009

bad day

skip my emotional part, what had i done for the pass weekend?
bii had promise me to have a movie with me on Saturday , and i do date the babe since sometimes we didn’t meet up…

doll up myself & ready to out, lil camwhore first…
and bii play with VV..
so our destination @ sunway, i drive again this time..
bought our ticket “BLOOD! The Lat Vampire” , after that we spend our time at SAKAE Sushi and talk something..
something about my X, because the babe was so lucky saw him and i was didn’t not..
and i wonder was people around me so LUCKY always saw him when in sunway, but i didn’t saw him once also… and i know bii hear it he was abit jealous yea.. =(
sorry ar, you should know i LOVE u the most.. *muuahh*

after finish the chat so went to walk around before movie start…. xD
we saw something weird when in the cinema area, because some people are wearing the cosplay costume and talking picture with others.. oh, forget to say the act like the last vampire actor in there…i felt *WTF* need anot!

so went for the movie....i rate it as 7.5/10.. for me still okay la..
but i feel the actress are damn yeng, she are so cool~
after that home, because bii are rushing he got things to do….

lastly i wanna say my drive skill are sucks on the day, bii keep on scold me when drive… =( damn sad , not happy d..
because …
-i don’t know how to pump in the oil
- i almost bang a motorcycle when going *this not my fault*
-den almost reach sunway the estima *forget what car d* almost crash with me (my fault this time)
-my parking skill are bad , then still park at somewhere not nice (he scold again)
-when home he say i almost get to bang another motorcycle again (scolding)

yea,WTF! he keeps scold me when i’m drive because he say i was like a bull when driving -.- and it was afraid him... so perhaps i should buy a second hand car to practice more, i don’t wan you scold me when drive..
and after this i lazy to drive d la!!! shit!

No comments: