Friday, May 29, 2009

what is that..

i’m back to update, a short update.. =)


sorry being neglect my blog for 68432187 days because yea i’m in sick again.

i’m not fever but headache, the headache really killing me and i HATE so much..

cough and sore throat too, this which take me suffer so much! but now i feel better, i ate a lot medicine plus i ate acti fast.. *but the cough are still follow me* =(


tat’s y, i should take a kao kao rest for myself.. really tired this 2week.

Monday- Wednesday all are same, feeling dizzy all the day feel freaking suffer.. =(


-Thursday-

dumpling day, did u eat dumpling??

i haven eat yet, i love it so much so i keep some for myself.. *weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*


thanks my bitch kind sister to have lunch with me because my boss are in training..

she don’t like go normal “cha sat” eat because the weather too hot and she love air-cond so we have it in kopitam.

she took my picture when i’m damn suffer *WTF*. bully me!

*with some effect*

after the lunch/brunch, bills come.. actually our bill are around RM 30+ but, the waitress give wrong bills and it just only RM 20+.. woooo, how bad we are we just pay and walk away.. LOL~


anyway, thx company have lunch with me

miracle weight drop abit..

i’m feeling better abit right now, at least no HEADACHE! =)


p/s: lunch with me later , don’t FFK =)

No comments: