Sunday, May 17, 2009

bryan & suki wedding

hey peeps..
actually i wake very early today because actually i cant really sleep so well...
i'm drunk yesterday , cox attending bryan and suki wedding dinner...

*wee*
talk about yesterday...
because of the lil sick i cant sleep really well, wake up very early and have lil food and eat some medicine... =)

after eat the medicine, doesnt feel sleepy...and have the tv cartoon with my little sister... =)
and surprise i get wei call , said that he are coming to my house and pass me something...
yup, he gave me some penang cookies "kai zai bang & dou sha bang" he brought it when he out station for that few days...
hmmmm, thanks yea... =)

then i have my tvb series, till d afternoon..
and have the lunch with my 2 sister and also carmen & elaine nearby my house...=)

okay la,short it down..
i'm kinda really addicted with the movie, i watch it till forget the time..
about 5something, i only start to do my thing..
bath, doll myself up... and the finally i have done within 1hour... =)
very fast d...

and receive wei call, i told him i was done.
he sound like "ehemmm, doesn't believe i'm done" , cox i always the one who need people wait me...
hahahha...

finally he was reach...
follow the kesas highway,and he knows the way..so i no need to point where to go la..
my time...camwhore..
seem like is bad time to camwhore, because the sky is getting dark and the lighting not really nice..

finally we are in nearby the KLCC, but we dont know how to go to the "ah yat bao yu " there..
totally like lost, because we following freaking stupid malaysia signboard!!!

but luckly,we meet our colleague..
faster follow his back...and we get there at last...=)
thanks lotss....

yea,actually this kind of wedding dinner are freaking boring...
hmmmmm...wait and wait..
the finally~~start about 8o'clock... LOLX.

i didnt took out my cam to snap because abit weird if i snap at everywhere..
if it is my sibling weeding perhaps i will do that.... hahaha..

*skip* those unhappy part during the moment...

okay....
my boss, others colleagues, the groom are come to "jing jiu"..
ish!! freaking terrible..
all are drunk..
here show u 1 drunkard pic..LOL
yea,thanks 1000000times to them.. i drink alot too...
*fainted*

i drink beer at start then change to liquor... -.-
tats why!! =(

i'm a typical crazy camewhorer . i took it in the washroom... =)

yea, and the dinner almost are done, people start to ciaoz..
but there are crazy still drink and force us too...
but luckily la, we can escape from it..=)

i think should stop at here..=)


p/s: i dont want to drink that more again!!!!


No comments: