Saturday, May 23, 2009

hit it again..

yea, don’t talk about the sick 1..

i think i almost recover from the sick d.. just left the cough!! ish~

see.. my med’s..is finish, but it still the same.. *i mean the irritating cough *

yea, don’t talk about the sick ..

i wan be more healthier..


*******************************************************************


here’s another again, invitation card~
remember last week just attend bryan & suki weedin
g dinner, and now i get it one again..

yup! with my big name..*Vivian Choong*

who’s good job? my dar la.. he known my name as Vivian firstly, then i suddenly change it to use a nick tat’s “ruki” the current people who call me that.. =)


now his sister goanna marry, and i got the invitation from her.. he use to give her sister my name as Vivian..LOL

hmmm.. his sister wedding dinner are drop on 5/6/09(Friday), freaking weird because seldom people put it on Friday..



which mean i got less than 2week to do the preparation, i have to buy present for them, i need a new dress and most important are i wanna lose my weight..

i don’t think i can success to manage my weight , because when sick my weight was gain..
what a weird thing?? thought normally sick could lost weight but i’m freaking weird my weight gain..=(
SHIT! i wanna lose somemore ..please,can I?

i don’t hope more just a lil only, not very excessive right?? hmmmm…


and i do get the gift cakes from her sister..

is a box of cup cakes..

ya, nice to see but not nice to eat.. because it using butter icing to decorate which is more sweet than the chocolate.. hmmm,i’m not complain or what , i just feel i can make nicer than that.. because i do know how to do cup cakes.. right?


anyway , appreciate much..=)

in counting 11days left..


*actually i found out that 'quattro' are located in Avenue K .. so ngam right? thought that day will be there..*




xOxO, with loves..


3 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

Aww, cupcakes are THE BEST! =D Have fun at the wedding and if you really want to, you could try the Cranberry Juice diet where you drink nothing but Cran juice. Apparently, it's good for quick weight loss but it has to be PURE cran juice.

ruki :: yee said...

cupcakes are BEST, but i love the mini 1... =)
hmmmmm...thanks alots yea..
i think i should try for it...

whoaamello said...

Hey, no worries. I haven't personally tried the Cran juice diet so I don't know if it works or not but yeah, I guess you could give it a go? (:

Thanks for coming by!