Wednesday, May 13, 2009

KFC, gain fats..

so yea, J bii having the urge to eat KFC.
and i still do have the KFC voucher "dinnerplate" , with the expired date 31-5-2009.
the last month, why not use it since i get it from my
bad nice colleague.. =)

oh,just now decide went to nearby my hse there to have it.
i have the voucher so i pay for dear, but dear have to pay for my set...*weeeeeee*

here's the voucher,before go to the counter's..
yes, a set of FOC dinner plate...=)

okay, what we did have it..
hmmmmmm, a set of FOC dinner plate , a set of "Zinger bugger" , side order "Nacho Chips"
total: RM 11.40.. LOLxxx

here's go, dinner plate
cheesey weedges
zinger bugger
lastly , the "Nacho Chips" with the sauce... =)

you know what, after eating feel regrets...
susah payah, i did control my dinner n lost some weight..
yets , 1 KFC meal "gao tim" my lovely fats..
yooo..welcome back fats...

haha,is okay so..
at least i did have something like this long long time once.. =)


p/s: try a hardwork from now, hope it does success ... *bless me , PLEASE*
p/s: club soon? you r kidding me... =D

No comments: