Monday, May 18, 2009

freaking sunday

ehhh... yeaaa... ehhh... yeaa...
i'm freaking boring and nothing to do on sunday..
especially when dar are busy, cant come to meet me... freaking saddie~~

boring sunday, alone sunday..
no people accompany me eat, no people talk to me.. and i talk to myself like stupid.. LOL!!! just kidding...

i'm sicking .. already few days, thought recover d.. unfortunately "NO"!!!
sick like hell... "coughing, running nose , and the most most serious that kill me enough pain "SORE THROAT"!!!

and yet, i cant eat anything that i like d..
no people company, have to wait my kind sister back with my mummy to eat together with..

morning wait until around afernoon... *weeeee, fainted*
finally i get calls from her, and i have to drive her car out to nearby there...
nervous again, 1week i didnt drive d... but really lucky, no car around and i get to drive smoothly...

oh yea, my kind sister wanna eat penang style food..so just have it..
after the brunch, went to McD to have ice-cream.. who knows? machine out of service! *WTF*
so went to GCH bought it...=)
and get to home to eat it...

suppose the car owner to drive back, but!
she ask me to drive instead herself, because she never bring license out... -.-

went home, i really bored!
i get out my stuff, nail polish.. =) start my manicure..
here's my work...

i prefer this style, more easy to do my stuff not like the bling bling one..

i try other next time... =)

No comments: