Wednesday, May 20, 2009

sicky one

hmmmm..
i'm not those who have a weak body actually, i seldom sick in a year..

but don't know why and how, i got sick suddenly.. =(
it actually start on the last friday, with abit sore throat but then on the next day it be okay abit after i had the med's..

unfortunately, after attend the wedding dinner and drinks alot then my sick is come..
how bad was that?

monday i still went to company to rush up some urgent document, and decide to take a rest on next day..
hmmm, god know i wanna take MC ..
so he does make my sick more serious weih, my eye's are swollen!! *S.T.U.P.I.D* much!
then went DAR n sister take me went to visit doctor..
*thanks both of you, especially DAR *

okay, some funny thing came when visit the doctor..
yea, i do some manicure on my nail, and makes the doctor have interst on it..
she thought i'm working in those pro's art shop to doing manicure & pedicure..
haha..what a funny thing! LOLx .. actually abit zha dao..

stop's craping!
doctor told not to take seafood, chicken, egg, chili, cold drinks & etc etc.. alot n lot
because i got allergy on my lips! ish!!!!

told ya allergy is a serious sick!! =(

yea, the kind doctor give me 2days MC because she say the med's she giv will make me feel sleepy...
oppss..thanks yea.. u r so kind~

but know what?
i went to have pizza hut after seeking the doctor..
yea,i know i'm not a good patient.. =)
but at least let me eat 1st then only i try to control..

************************************************************
after the 2days staying at home , i feel really weak like no more energy.. =(
i hate SICK!!!!

No comments: