Friday, June 25, 2010

who understand?

who can i blame in this? i think it is me..
how can i be such stupid again..
think over again, what jennifer say’s is correct..
perhaps he did really get another new one..
and if he did appreciate what i do to him, he won’t dump me..
she ask me is time to wake, he doesn’t worth at all..
i really appreciate what she say to me, it’s really pulling me up..
i should wake up & not being stupid anymore..
i should not giving myself a hope again, it just fake 1..
what i hope is not going to happen and it never happen..
that’s all..


what i did think about this, i stand in his situation think..
izit is my fxxking attitude problems? izit i control him too much? izit he feel i’m fxxking annoying? izit i’m still not good enough?
i don’t know.. i really don’t know..

no matter what and how..
this is the truth to me..
i need to *slap* myself hardly to wake up..
i will forget, but i did not forgive..
i still miss you..
i won’t hate you, but i don’t bless you were in good..
i bless you are much worse than me…
i believe in karma..
better keep watching and see what will happen, may god bless you!
as u wish, find a BETTER girlfriend..


signing off, ruki



No comments: