Tuesday, June 8, 2010

down,down

what the hell was happen? i don’t like my recent mood.. =(
my mood was so depress..
i got no way to let it out, i’m soon become crazy..
everyday i got to put fake smile on my face.. it just can’t become like usual d..
to my sis, don’t worry.. i got NO new target.. i’m not that type of person..
if i’m, i will not become so suffer now..
and i just finding someone to talk, i don’t know who should i talk with already..
btw, i felt guilty d.. i had stop what i done..

i wan thankqiu , sun.. cheering me up..
and recently my mind was think and think, why he can do such thing to me?
i didn’t get any answer..
you know what, i feel really got devil & angel..
ughhh..
i really don’t know how to express my feeling anymore..
here, my fake smile..



btw, what i said咖啡喝了那么久,现在才发觉是那么的不适合自己的胃口..
izit real?
but what the true is i love coffee so much..



p/s : i;m delaying all the post now..

认真的想我并没有,知心的好友..
真的很悲哀..

signing off, ruki


No comments: