Tuesday, June 29, 2010

it's like ...

i'm always on sad love song nowdays, never stop hearing it..
my life like abit mess up..
argh, forget about it..
i just wanna a short update about my live now..
- i just like being not myself anymore, i feel numb with those feeling.
.the pain's never reduce, as it still in..
-i just want be happier, at least i wan smile like from my heart..
-the day's if can i will make myself busy and tired.
****************************************************************

that day, went to movie with both sister...
@Midvalley, the place i really not love to go..
doll up..


it was so long time i never put on the fake lash....*eye's feel very heavy*
after get all things done and we went there and walk around to kill the times..

we went to watch "KILLERS",quite nice.. =)
i like Ashton Kutcher so much, he is damn handsome.. arghhh!!

after the movie we camwhore 99...










okay, that's all... xOxO

No comments: