Thursday, June 24, 2010

dumboo


i’m still not in good mood ..
my mood still swing like hell..
i don’t know how to express all my feelings..
it just a lot n a lot..
i read a lot article, about love in FB..
but, i starting accept wat is happen..
i… just …
forget about it…
and i think i mess my life again.. =(
yet, i got freedom now.. but i feel alone..

FIFA , makes me sad.. i lose!
but , i get very excited with it..

update:
this word “ Hate You So Much”..
for me right?
this make my mood swing, heartache.. =(
i think it just a misunderstand, i don’t flirt ..
i’m the one who not deserve this, i’m not doing anything wrong..
you dump me, don’t ever say like i’m the one who hurting u!

signing off, ruki

2 comments:

Ri... said...

dun wori so much... You'll be ok by next week... :p

ruki :: yee said...

i'm not that okay yet.. =(