Monday, July 13, 2009

woo, the finally get it

On Saturday after work as I say, went to have lunch with my sis at care4 @ endah parade..

Actually we were choose to have it at esquire kitchen but end up we had it on Taiwan restaurant “xi men ting” …

Yooo, we had comewhore while waiting the food come..

Sister

Me

And yet finally our food had come.. =) freaking hungry me~~

The most important, snap the food before we had it..

Here, is mine.. rib pork set

My sister, fish filet..

Act sister having ”P” now, freaking serious stomach pain and she can’t finish her lunch, wat a wasted, and she just wanna rest ..

So wat still can I do? Camwhore lar~~

hmmm,actually the food was not bad..

Perhaps if u went it there have a try on it…

Remember tis sign~~

After that, we went to find our aunt that working at there and were talk awhile then we walk out because her boss are in…

Thought to back but we went to Watson to bought something…

I bought a Maybeline eyeliner gel and glossy..

Sister had bought the foundation~~

Actually I was so stupid that I see wrong the price for the eyeliner gel, I was expensive weh~~

Cost me almost RM40, and yet tis month I already poor enough…and I was pick the wrong colour!!!! I wan black but I took the brown!! Urgh~~ so stupid!

During back, my time~~

Show up my random~

not forget the driver...lolx..

and the POOH!

And after home, I borrow my sis eye to test the eyeliner gel…

Here is the result~

Not bad… brown was okay yoo~~

Night time..

Bii, loong , Elaine were come to find me had dinner together..

Had it at Nathan corner… =)

While we there, loong plan to have some drink at laundry..

Ugh~ actually is nt a good timing… and I were refuse..

So after the talk decide to have a movie, at Tropicana city mall…

We had transformer..finally~ yes!

So walk around since we are there.. and I found sth really nice that..

The top for the mall, colourfull top ..

Actually the movie is on mid-night… then we spend our time at starbucks…

So almost the time we went to play satation to spend the time and finally is almost reach the time..

Bought sth went into eat, we had mashed potato~ me likey!! And cheese twisties..

And I did really enjoy the movie…

Transformer were AWESOME!!

Rated as 10/10 !!!

Have it few more time I was wont mind!

Optimus prime…

The lovely bumblebee…

Sam

Megan fox as Mikaela Banes~~sexay!!

the effect..=)

and i love tis scene the most~awww, touching!

After the movie is were quite excied..=)

But anyway is were very late, went home and sleep tight…


(coming to update soon, sunday stuff)

No comments: