Tuesday, July 28, 2009

it goes

en, i having PMS for the last week.. and i didn’t do exercise because my tummy are freaking pain..
don’t know why this time pain so long, just damn it!!
and deb are with me along the week, we did outing at the night had supper / yumcha..
so now, i gain my weight back & lost my money.. T_T Photobucket


*fark* i really manage my weight nicely and i did plan to drop more if can.. -.-
but now i gain again, OMG~ how lar???
nvm, deb are back to genting work d.. so no more supper no more yumcha seesion d!
i want to control~
stop eating so many times in a day, and don’t even touch supper~~~~
don’t make my weight jump up again, pleaseeeeeeeee..

Photobucket


again, another thing..
did really she stand up d? i don’t know..
no one’s know, perhaps herself also don’t know.. ish!

hmmm, the thing i still finding for the best 1 to myself..
so i hope i can afford it on future.. =)
so if you know what is that please help, you don’t know then is fine.. don’t ask~~

p/s: sister happy lar, my weight gain.. she laugh louder.. -.-



signing off, xOxO

No comments: