Tuesday, July 7, 2009

a right after the previous post..

lets continue here~

yea,the night went to station 1..
so the right bi n me reach first , and actually we did call the couple out , bt they r late..
who knows we meet tong & carmen, because they went there to pay the bills..
so as they come to meet us after done their thing..

chatting & playing some games…
after that we start to play poker since nth to do, is our culture..
we play poker always in station 1..

so did tong taken out the camera and snap some picture.. =)
carmen & your truly hand!
our game...
bii n me.. *y look so fierce??
both of us again..
tong
wan me punch u?!
carmen
elaine
loong
both them~
my bii...
poker time~
*poker face biii* wtf~
lastly me n bii, and i love tis pic so much~
and me... * i wonder,y took tis picture like tis?damn!



thanks to them.. lolx..

okay, the important part comes..
when go home i drive but i didn’t change my heels, so accident come..
i;m so stupid tat, because i wanna step on the break pedals but then i steps on the oil 1..
OMG! really get a shock… bii and me then~ *sobbing*
sorry bi, i will becareful next time..
wont be wearing heels to drive again~

actually what a long time 6 of us never sit down and yum cha.. so perhaps if chance are there probably we should have it again~

No comments: