Sunday, July 26, 2009

thai food

a late update ones..
yes,that day were company by my sis & deb to have lunch with me because my supervisor suddenly cant lunch with me..
we had thai food that day, very rush on that day.. because my lun
ch hour only have 1hours and sis were late to pick me up…
so i had to order the food first and sister went to buy something , deb
were in bank to done her stuff..
i was like *begong* siting at there to wait both of them, pity me..

yea, and the food was serve both them not yet come..
so decide to take some picture for it.. =)


*tissue*
*snack (nice to eat with the chili serve there)*
*oyster beef*
*taufu*
*kangkung*
*jelly*

yeap, was late about 10mintue went reach office..
abit paiseh… >.<>


p/s: feel better when eat spicy when i gt FLU… *yayaya*

signing off, xOxO

No comments: