Tuesday, March 17, 2009

totallydead


times has come times had gone..


but izit is there an unlimited time for us?

……………………………………….

…………………………..

u know..I’m been bz out at the last week.. and yesterday is the time for me to rest.


yea,i know i’m just like dead..totally dead..sleep dead..once i get to back home i freaking tired just jump up into my sweet bed and have a sleep.. oh,yea i know i’m quite dirty i didn’t bath before sleep..zZzzZzz..


so i did sleep till 12++..wOooOooOoo.. PIG!

in the time i know about 9o’clock i get carmen call out for yumcha, but i did reject her..i was freaking tired man…sorry..maybe tonight? or further night? xD


yups.. i get myself bath again i went to sleep again… call me da K.I.N.G! err ..nonono..suppose call me da Q.U.E.E.N~~ i d admit it..


okay,i know I was talk so many craps.. and i wanna to show is in my MSN really got something that i can show..

is quite funny..

see…the couple are always da same!!(LOL)

the god bring their comes together, they sure had the same btw…

do remember it.. u do have d same..


so do as i me and you.. d lovely one.. =)


awwww..i miss you…

actually, what can i do for you??


p/s: 4days in counting…=)

No comments: