Saturday, March 14, 2009

Genting Trip + Photoshoot II

In da early morning like 8++ J bii and me does wake up..we had nothing to do just watch tv and play the cards.

see~i made it..
J bii doesn’t success to do that….(LOL)

da la da la…wait and wait till the time and we make them wake,start to cook our breakfast lu..
haha..i become chef this time..

damn carmen! is damn cold d..still pull up my shirt and took da pic..kanasai fat! u know~
fast fast eat lu..all hungry die d..xD

then waste some time..”neh xia neh xia” preparing bath n make up… ready go lu..

eeiii..wait la..haven say go where… wan go to swee chin tokong n bukit tinggi la..=) for d photoshoot…

errr…though gonna have the shoot at the house, but didn’t la…maybe too cold d, no moods on tat..xD

yea and we are ready the thing , they are sleep…
after a big war, he did wake…HAHAHAHAHA..
yea,so do went to the temple..

the 1st shoot…
and me da 2nd …
next and the next.. jus see it…
and not forgetting myself camwhore.. =)
with J bii…
J bii poser.. he request..
Haha…so we did saw the nine dragon wall..the four “DRAGON” went up there to take the pic.
As we (tong n me) are not the dragon, help them take the shoot… =)
Aiya… me damn short gonna take at front,why u take mine 1… ish!
After that up stairs lu…xD
1st couple (B & C)
2nd couple (J & R)
3rd couple (D & E)
Then they took the UNCLE LIM pic..

Yea,they both are with it.
And my girl are u try to pose like it?
The next background, water wall~~

Yes,is me..
Turns to carmen n me.
J bii..poser again.
J bii with Loong
J bii really like to pose.. cool or emo-ing?
Me…
Credits to who? Tongue out!
Learn the things… but wrong pose..
What kind of pose?weird ..
She is looking @ he… just like he husband..
Again me..
J bii feel unwill and try to act again..FAILED la..
The next..i join carmen do take the shoot…

123..JUMP!
FAILED also… not really get the nice shoot… diff..for me!
Before leave anoher shoot Carmen n me J bii n me Oppsss…too white.. I love this shoot.. credits too tong and carmen (she suggest it) Then went down there to buy egg.. yumm** NEXT…. Bukit Tinggi The shoot… J bii and me Tong and carmen Loong and Elaine
Unwilling…ME~~ is hot ma.. Near shoot…cute bii Loong went up stairs. J bii help me take d pic…=) I love this much! Peeps! And poser again… (almost fall down) Aiya..J bii really like doing this pose..xD Huh?y snap my back? Snaping…tong great job~~haha Don’t spot me la… Muakx.. Yea,suddenly wind blow and my fringe gone…-.- Under da hot sun… I love this..natural pose…but my hair abit cacat.. Fatness~~ Hoho..da black swan.. I m back to visit u.. Err .. d white 1 too..pity it,he lost a partner now.. Last b4 we went to Japan Tea House.. Yea, as u see…J bii carry me this Fat Gal up there…pity him.. Yea…den have some shoot there..
Carmen.. Me.. Again me by tong.. The background look fake huh?is REAL d la.. Then headed inside again… the tatami spa.. Snap the couple… Cute tong n carmen Me before leaving… Yea..a V… (ignore them) Loong become model…
xD..

home……………………………………………


p/s: Happy and did really enjoy it..
thankss..=)



No comments: