Monday, March 16, 2009

inadequateslumber

oh ya..remember on SATURDAY mid-mid-night or early morning if d SUNDAY… I wanna on9-ing kaokao.. but mummy suddenly wake and hurry me to off the comp and went to sleep..zZzzZzz…


yea,people are in fun currently in the MEEtOtO there, the lifeless lid are talking rude in there kinda fun that heard it shout abuse others.. m i insane huh?yea! i do.. ki siao d…


in d end i did keep my thing off…T_T

the early morning, i had keen kick off to wake because of someone are in to my room to fix something..some kind like the roof..

but i didn’t i switch my place in my mum bed..


awwwww.. i really a pig, i can’t force to wake up.. till 1o’clock i been wake.. totally??

i think so..i did on9 for awhile before pass back to dear… yea.. ermm..in a sudden get calls from my girl that she will come to pick me up for brunch…xD


wait and wait , finally.. the 3o’clock they been reach…

so went to “new sea view” there eat my fav “chao kueh tiao” xD… and i realize the just use about half hours to finish the food.. uhmm..is actually quite fast.. =) because we are super hungry?haha..

still da early, 3.30..so wait for a few mintues and went to buy something and headed to fetch dear..because he say about 4o’clock he will be right d home..xD


yea,in the time 4o’clock he haven reach yet…-.- so my girl did on the laptop and watch the movie.. (LOL) having the movie and he was back…xD

okay, we really out of money and don’t know where we should go.. call carmen and she was in MV again with her secondary classmate.. so we r nt going there.. so decide to have the movie we wanted to watch.. yup, -race to WITCH mountain -

but went to where to see.. is late..if went to the mall buy also wont have nice place..zZzzZ.. in case to choose the place of SUNWAY or the CURVE.. the decide is in the driver hands, because he say the distance is same oso.. {?}


yea,lastly he choose it.. went to the CURVE,… u know why? haha..i did know y.. he loves there so much… lolxx..

okay,stop craping.. went to CATHAY for buy the ticket, yets the available is on 7.35.. yets currently the time are 5++.. okay.. deal for that.. the freaking 2 hours what we should do? yeap yeap, went to have some drinks..i think those cheap cheap 1… yea..perhaps..

is diff to find some really cheap, in d end we found a café names “heaven” .. duh~ is no people there, means no customer la.. just US, four of us.. yea is okay, just sit down for a drinks a hang there to waste the freaking 2 hours.. at there since have nothing to do, so my girl help me do the massage for my nail… not only me… the guys too, she do it for all of us.. so kind.. (^.^)


yeayea, freaking freaking bored but luckily there were had some music to company us.. *teee* i feel want to sing.. ish! no money la..

my girl suddenly took loong hp to camwhore , so she did activated mine camwhoring addiction.. hoho..

yes..123.. still da same.. and my sucks hp cant take the clearly pic.. (-.-) not blame the shop , my hp should be 1 to blame..

J bii,,refuse to take it..zzZzZzZzz…


stop camwhore..my hp is on battery low d.. =.= craping craping non stop.. yea, the time d pass..

went to the cinema there to buy some drinks n popcorn.. and went in there..


now i did realize cathay cinema seats are better it more comfortable than GSC yet the ticket are cheap too..it just RM 10 per ticket.

the mostly important are, yet people did feel is far but actually not..the parking fees are not expensive too..

maybe u guys got chance have a look or try to have a movie at there.. is nice…


the movie –race to WITCH mountain-

rate is as 9/10..kinda nice movie quite exciting..i love with..

after the movie, as usual went to had our dinner? no la..is late supper d.. at mamak nearby my place.. =)

went back home after the meal. and realize aunty haven back.. and because her child my cousin they now having the school holiday..


how syok? i wish i have my holiday too..

i need a good rest… i have not being doing my thing went reach home, but i sitting at there listen their craps.till ……

and finally i get to do my thing.. i’m prepare something for YOU..


nitex.. dying …

p/s: 5days..

No comments: