Tuesday, March 3, 2009

mirthless to blithesome

Monday~~

i’m in emo-ing mood, but the second i went to sing-k with my mum, and my bitchy sister..

just three of us, how syok izit? don’t have annoying kids at there , it is awesome man.. damn fun wei!

duh~ we went there to sing-K sure had the buffet.. xD
anyway, the food form Neway are better than Red-box, is much tastier..
in my own opnion! *Red-box fans don’t whack me okay*

lets see the food usually i eat at there..

da lovely sushi is my first choice..
and the others..
since i had start my camera, i cant stop it to snap snap snap..

wOoO.. both them say me such a narcissism mad! x Di admit la… =)

see urs d pic…
mine
*my suck hp don’t have flash, tats y is dark!

hoho.. then went to toilet..
yea,i did saw da big mirror once in there.. i love u..
*snap again*
first time is d bitchy sis n da big mirror..
*huge me comparing with u*
*da wide smile*
1..
2...

3...
dalalalalala..
we sing till almost da 12am..xD
out of sound almost~~

turning into 梁文音 - 最幸福的事

p/s : finally.. d feel better..

No comments: