Friday, September 12, 2008

Wedding anniversary..



911..my dad n mum d wedding anniversary.this is the 20th anniversary..lolxx..hmmm..but dad didn’t bring mum go anywhere la..stupid!no even go for a dinner…he reli don’t have romantic cell la..poor mum have to done her thing..doing n doing damn many cookies order by EMILY!Gerrr~~~~

Hmmm..yestersay go yum cha wit wei wei and Carmen lolxx..Sorry wei ar..make u bang another car..haha.paiseh la..just keep talking wit u nia~~~~so having drink at “chui chui sui”…hmmm..stupid la..play card with u me also lose 1 la..lie us u duno play…lolxxx..so bad~~~

Errrr…u telling us ur belon is going to no gas liao..when u will go to find another new target le?

Ishhh~~got ppl told me tat the pic I took look like 5days no sleep..OMG!!tat’s terrible la..my panda eye bag so big n dark d..STUPID!!

still look like 5days no sleep??

i need to rest more~~

nitezzz all..Zzzzzz =p

No comments: