Sunday, September 28, 2008

Graveness

hoho~~~~today is important day to them..

Aeson n Karen the newlywed,congrats to u..be blessedness forever..

Okay…the times is going to 7pm..i haven ready my thing…my make up,my hair~~~ish!Rushing for the time really make ppl more nervous,I cant set my hair as I try last thurday..SWT..Aiyayayaya…rushing n rushing finally I simply do it la..b’cox is going to 7.30pm d..oh gosh~~So late d…

Hmmmm..around 5 min we had reach there,so near only..hahaa…errrrii…reach there d..quite a lot of them also reach,apart of it are haven reach..somehow,our Malaysia ppl is not really punctual especially go for wedding dinner…said 7pm will start the dinner,actually only start on 8.30pm la..

Oh~~~going to fainted la…hungry die ady…okay… newlywed was come out..while walking to the stage they sing love song together,yea so romantic..

finally dinner start wei…lolxxx..den the food is coming ler…start eat lorxx..ahaha..the food coming out really tke a long long time..lolxxx..errrrr…in d middle having some problem..a uncle was fainted!b’cox he drink too much..ok lasty he was been carry out…

ok…nothing to say much about it..skip skip~~~so the newlywed come over here to have a pic with us..she is pretty and he was hansome wei..XD=p

finally the dinner is end…going home lo..this wedding didn’t drink much b’cox dear bside..haha..he don’t let me drink..okay,he drink much also stupid jovi ask him drink..he d drunk..swt=/=..

so…have a gud rest dear~~Zzzzzz

P/s:didnt comewhore today..

No comments: