Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Failure

Uhmmmm….izit do everything should use money? In this world is realistic, everything have to done it by money.. ”no MONEY no TALK” gerrr~~~Stupid! Dear have to planning for his future, but tats is use a lot of money..no wan willing to help him, even his family.. “WTH” family is this..little bit also didn’t help for it..

If u do have that ability I will help even is not much tat I can do all tat..but I think he wont ask me to help..i will just beside you,be your listener..support u always..don’t upset at there..don’t you so fast give up ok? Everything will be okay soon..your time will be come soon~~just believe urself..

Hmmm…Tomorrow I will be on half day leave..Yea~~u promise me go out with me..lalalalalala~~Happy now..Don’t u break my lovely heart lastly ok??Do promise the thing must do it la..i don’t like ppl break the promise to me..Especially is YOU!

I do use PICASA edit the pic and when save it my summary all still there, but why when I using PHOTOSCAPE and save it all the summary will gone..hmmm..wat does it happen ar??Anyone can tell me huh??

Chat wif HENRY again..Lolxxx..he quite funny ar..Crazy also..really nice can know him la…Lolxxx..He give the the link to play the game http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz.html

try it urself is really nice,it make me going to INSANE if I continue ..haha..



No comments: