Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dump it

Yea…wooo..my stupid is ulcer is going to get off soon..baka!!take it so long only recover..oh god..i still need to thank u for take this far from me..XoXo..
I can camwhore d..with comfortable smile~~~yeah!love it so much..
wit my dog




I feel comfortable now..yet is still not recover fully!!Fuuu~~Madam to half day leave..yes!!i can on9 again and throw away my job now..(soli too being so lazy)..but currently nothing can do started feel so “sien” for everyday on9 there..Lolxx..so I help dear to find out his paypal account number …but I see it a long time d..where is the account number state??who can tell me ar?? Cant find it la..so how??DUDE!!
Hmmm…seeing u writing ur blog quite long huh..wondering what r u writing in there,but I still cant find it out..nvm,I giv up!!so long d..no interested to know ur thing anymore BITCH! B’coz of ur attitude ur comportment really make ppl wanna to giv u a big SLAP! Ishh~~but b’coz of u have a wretchedness face,all of them will take care of u rite? If u saw it dun worry..no ppl will be go infront of u and giv u a big SLAP!!
Why suddenly b’come so EMO huh?? Opsss..let it fly it away..dont care so much about this..Zzzzz


No comments: