Friday, September 26, 2008

爱情与感情

我们的爱情与感情曾经在最高点..
但现在我们就像在高山上滑落下来..
我们还能回到最高点吗?

Recently don’t know r u the 1 changing or me?
I wondering now??
What problem that we having now?? anyone can help me??
I thought recently u r busy and I was giving u freedom let u do ur thing.
But in d end is not,our topic is less n less..we nothing to talk..do you feel so??
I don’t know should how to ask u…and talk with you..
Maybe in d end u tell me I m the 1 who think too much of it…
U just say tat u r finding job..discuss something with ur partner about the business that u wan to do..
But do u feel that is a wall between us? I don’t know what should I do now…
Izit giving u more freedom??
Eikssss…

幸福,就是找一個溫暖的人過一輩子。

2 comments:

' - d a n i e l = ' The small mighty. said...

it a good choice to letting other parties to do what they want,
if somehow communication seem trouble may seek people help is the best choice,
why don sit down together and discus s that what thing lack or understand the background before take action

ruki :: yee said...

errr..abt this nt that easy as u say it..hmmm..bcoz our thinking is diff so is more diff to talk abt la...
but anyway thx u la..