Monday, December 24, 2012

21-23/12/12

21122012, prediction of doomsday!!!! but we still stay alive..hahahahahahaha~

after work as usual, went home and get a nap just before my B come to find me..
when I open my eyes its like a dream , my B gave me a new toy [iphone5]!!!


he just like a big santa claus.. =D
ever big surprise on 2012!!!!
really appreciate really happy .. mwaahhhhh!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

22122012, promise to make cook for him..
from preparation till done it takes me ard 1 1/2hrs to finish it and I hope he love and get satisfy..
but seem he doesn’t get satisfy because of some reason.. =(
disappointed to max..
he is such a jealousy, very emo type baby.. so hard to serve him.. =_=

afternoon that time we went to swim… this time we dare to swim to the end there!!
so brave but of cox is not full set, we start from 3rs staircase consider not bad d..
is so tiring, because cant stop halfway its too deep for us..
so must die hard swim until the end there only can stop.. and the hand tired like hell!

after that back to his hse to take clothes because wanted him to accompany me..
then we went to nearby his hse there had our dinner, and I get my temporary iphone cover at the PM over there..

but seem like things doesn’t goes right, he cant stay overnight at my place..
make him so sad & disappointed..
I hate y things always doesn’t go smoothly!
izit the easiest thing really so hard to do?

no solutions d, like we already out of idea..
sighhhhhhhh!

and now I promise him again and I must do it..


23122012
im not in so good mood, so I break my promise to u for twice..
really sorry..
we had a unhappy lunch..
feel like y our problems like nvr ends..
ur expectations on me is too high, I cant reach it in a short time..
too rush too urge, doesn’t make things get better..

this 2days tears drop nonstop like waterfalls, eye really pain..
I don’t wan our relation keep in such situation..

maybe do some changing between us will be better..
but love will never affected!..

get slowly, think nicely & manage it softly..
don’t let the volcano explode, it wont be good for us..
set mind free, don’t hold it over tight..





No comments: