Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Night Swim

Tuesday,should got class for the day but due to festive lecture went for holiday and we are jailed free for 2weeks..
such a good news for us! *happykid

my dearest plan well and we went to swim..
ever largest swimming pool I have seen & swim before that’s located at Bukit Jalil National Aquatic Centre..
the loves one actually addicted with swim now, so urge wanna swim and actually day before he already come to swim d..
Its is a  indoor swimming pool so not worry if is raining..

after changed quickly jump inside and the water the bloody cold, as an advice should test the water before jumo into..
and the minimum water lvl at there is 1.3m, so with our height only able to swim at the level…


actually feel abit fear when in the water because of the pool is very big and of cox a lot people there too
make me feel uncomfortable.. LOL
the dearest swim skill getting better than last week d, faster than me now.. we hang there around 1hours only ciao!

the important tips when go swim, must bring towel, shampoo those! Can directly shower after finish swim..

such a healthy lifestyle, but we went for late dinner after that..


blame my stomach, very very hungry after swim..so we went for CoCo Steamboat to settle it.. 
damn satisfy with the late dinner/supper with bloody full stomach! I’m a happy kid with my B! =D

No comments: